Proudly made in America, our Titan Telescoping Flagpole Kit comes with a Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty. Able to withstand winds up to 95 mph for the 20′ and 25′ and 75 mph for the 15′, these heavy duty flagpoles will make a great addition to your home.
Unlike other “solid” flagpoles, with the Titan Telescoping Flagpole you will never have to climb to the top of a flagpole again. The top comes down to you! There are no pulleys or ropes to replace.
The anodized aluminum tubes will not rust, nor will they scratch or chip like a painted or powder coated pole. The base section of the 20’ & 25’ poles are 3” in diameter and have a 12-gauge wall thickness. The base section of the 15’ pole is 2.5” in diameter and have a 14-gauge wall thickness.
With our installation process, only the ground sleeve that comes with the pole is permanently installed in the ground. Accordingly, you have the flexibility to take your pole with you should you ever move. Moreover, you can take the pole with you for outings such as a camping trip or tailgate party. Mounts are available for those purposes in our accessories section. Finally, if you know extreme weather is on the way, you can remove the pole from the ground sleeve and store it in a safe spot until the weather passes.
To fly your flag at half-staff, simply move the flag from the top position to the lower position on your flagpole. Extend the pole to its full height. You’ll be at a perfect half-staff position.
- Made in USA.
- Every kit includes the Titan Telescoping Flagpole, a premium nylon US flag with sewn stars, hardware to fly 2 flags, gold ball topper, ground sleeve (ABS plastic), and easy to follow installation instructions.
- Maintenance free, high strength 6105-T5 anodized aluminum tubes.
- Patented interlocking sleeve mechanism makes it easy to extend and retract the pole, and provide extreme joint stability.
- Swivel ring clips allow flags to fly freely 360 degrees around the pole, reducing flag wrapping or tangling.
- Pole comes pre-assembled and ready to extend.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Flagpole Specs:
15′ Includes 3’x5′ nylon US flag. Includes 3″ gold ball topper. Base is 2.5″, with 14 gauge wall thickness. Has 3 sections (2 joints). Wind rating of 75 mph. Installed height is 15′
20′ & 25′ Includes 4’x6′ nylon US flag. Includes 3″ gold ball topper. Base is 3.0″, with 12 gauge wall thickness. Has 4 sections (3 joints). Wind rating of 95 mph. Installed heights are 20′ & 25′, respectively.
- Shipping Specs:
15′ & 20′ Packages are 88″x5″x5″. 15′ kit weighs 15 lbs. 20′ kit weighs 21 lbs.
25′ Packages are 96″x5″x5″. 25′ kit weighs 23 lbs. Gold ball topper is shipped separately.